Foidel Creek Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
Foidel Creek Mine is an underground operation in Routt County, Colorado, owned by Peabody Energy.
- Owner: TwentyMile Coal Company
- Parent company: Peabody Energy
- Location: Routt County, Colorado
- GPS coordinates: 40.34611, -107.06056
- Production: 8,290,117 short tons
- Reserves: 4 million short tons 
- Type of coal: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- U.S. coal politics
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- Colorado and coal
- Proposed coal mines
- ↑ Peabody Energy, "SEC Form 10-K", Peabody website, Accessed May 2021
- "Major U.S. Coal Mines", Energy Information Administration, Report No.: DOE/EIA 0584 (2007), September 2008.
- "Colorado Mines", Colorado Mining Association, accessed May 2009.
Wikipedia also has an article on Foidel Creek Mine. This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the GFDL.