Foidel Creek Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
Foidel Creek Mine is an underground operation in Routt County, Colorado, owned by Peabody Energy.
- Owner: TwentyMile Coal Company
- Parent company: Peabody Energy
- Location: Routt County, Colorado
- GPS coordinates: 40.34611, -107.06056
- Production: 8,290,117 short tons
- Reserves: 4 million short tons 
- Type of coal: Bituminous
- Mine type: Underground
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- U.S. coal politics
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- Colorado and coal
- Proposed coal mines
- Peabody Energy, "SEC Form 10-K", Peabody website, Accessed May 2021
- "Major U.S. Coal Mines", Energy Information Administration, Report No.: DOE/EIA 0584 (2007), September 2008.
- "Colorado Mines", Colorado Mining Association, accessed May 2009.