GPU Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
GPU Coal Mine is a 0.31-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Rawas Illir, Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Rawas Illir, Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Gorby Putra Utama, Atlas Resources
- Owner: Aquela Pratama Indonesia (80%), Others (20%)
- Location: Rawas Illir, Musi Rawas, the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.5079, 103.1542 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 2009
- Production capacity: 0.31 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 43.4
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 43.95
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer: SBL Port
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.