Gaojiabao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gaojiabao Coal Mine (陕西正通煤业有限责任公司高家堡煤矿) is one of the 13 mines located in Binchang Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qiyuhe Village, Penggong Town, Changwu County, Xianyang, Shaanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In August 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Gaojiabao Coal Mine Binchang Mining Area of Shaanxi Province with a production capacity of 5Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Zhengtong Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group
- Location: Qiyuhe Village, Penggong Town, Changwu County, Xianyang, Shaanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 35.268672,107.818112
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 970Mt
- Minable Reserves: 470Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 219.16k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: