Gaojing power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gaojing power station (大唐高井热电厂) was a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Beijing, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Shijingshan District, Beijing Municipality.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Shijingshan District, Beijing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 39.9401512, 116.1295694 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2014)
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-6: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1961-74
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Gaojing Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.