Gaotang Economic Development power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gaotang Economic Development power station (高唐经济开发区热电厂) is a proposed 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows Gaotang in Liaocheng prefecture, the proposed location for the plant.
Background on Plant
Gaotang Economic Development power station is a proposed 2 x 40 MW coal plant in Gaotang, Liaocheng prefecture.
- Sponsor: Shandong Xinlai Soy Beans BioTech Co
- Parent company: Shandong Xinlai Soy Beans BioTech Co
- Location: Gaotang, Liaocheng prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.85, 116.266667 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 80 MW (Units 1&2: 40 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources