Glushinsky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Glushinsky coal mine is a proposed coal project, operated by SDS UGOL, Siberian Business Union-Coal, to produce 2 million tonnes per annum by expanding the existing Latyshevsky coal mines in the Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The image below shows the location of the mine, near Razvedchik, in Kemerovsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
A full range of exploration work in underway at the proposed mine site, according to a document from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation.
- Sponsor: SDS UGOL
- Parent Company: Siberian Business Union-Coal
- Location: Razvedchik, Kemerovsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 55.708642, 86.076336 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 6 million tons (Proven and Probable, 2012)
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type:
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: