Gramoteinskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Gramoteinskaya Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Gramoteino, Belovo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The Gramoteinskaya coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by Gramoteinskaya Mines LLC, which is apparently a subsidiary of West Siberian Coal Company (ZapSibUgol, or ЗапСибУголь) LLC, which is in turn owned by Cyprus-registered company Cyrith Holdings Ltd. It has a capacity of 2.5 million tons per year. The mine has apparently been operating at a loss for years, and its owners have been trying to sell it.
- Owner: Gramoteinskaya Mines LLC
- Parent Company: Cyrith Holdings Ltd
- Location: Gramoteino, Belovo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 54.539061, 86.386786 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 220 MT
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1939
- Workforce: 910
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта "Грамотеинская", Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Шахта «Грамотеинская», MiningWiki.ru, accessed May 2021.
- Шахта "Грамотеинская" в Кузбассе приостановила работу из-за задымления, Interfax, 13 May 2018.
- С шахты в Кузбассе требуют 2,9 млрд рублей через суд, Pravo, 18 May 2020.