Guangzhou Yuanchun power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guangzhou Yuanchun power station (广州源春纸业热电厂) is a retired 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Luozhongtan Town, Guangzhou Prefecture.
Background on Plant
Guangzhou Yuanchun power station is a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 150 MW. The plant was completed between 1993 and 2004, and is owned by Guangzhou Yuanchun Power Plant. It is a captive power plant for a paper mill.
Satellite photos show the power station has since been retired and demolished, date unknown.
- Sponsor: Guangzhou Yuanchun Paper
- Location: Luozhongtan Town, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.353791, 113.369877 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1-3: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1993 (Units 1 & 2); 2004 (Unit 3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Guangzhou Yuanchun Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed September 2015