Guodian Tai'an power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Tai'an power station (国电泰安热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The satellite photo below shows the project in Tai'an Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Project
It was completed in September to October 2015.
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: National Energy Investment Group (78%), SDEPCI (Shandong Electric Power Engineering Consulting Institute) (9%), PowerChina (8%), Xinda Construction Investment Development (5%)
- Location: Tai'an Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.0764012, 117.1369064 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2015
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- “关于山东国电泰安热电厂2×350兆瓦“上大压小”新建项目环境影响报告书的批复,” 中华人民共和国环境保护部, 2012-11-22
- “国电泰安2×350MW热电联产项目铁路专用线工程施工承包招标公告,” 以商会友, 2014-05-12
- “(公告）国电泰安2×350MW热电项目配套热网工程一级网施工招标,” accessed October 2014
- "国电泰安公司2号机组顺利通过168试运," 中国电力化工网, 2015-10-2
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017