Guodian Zhunger Changtan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Zhunger Changtan power station (国电建投内蒙古能源公司长滩发电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Changtan Town, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
Hebei Construction & Investment Group and China Guodian (now National Energy Investment Group) have proposed a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The proposal began feasibility study in 2013. China Guodian said it eventually plans to expand the power station to a total of 3,960 MW.
- Sponsor: Guodian Jiantou Inner Mongolia Energy
- Parent company: Hebei Construction & Investment Group, National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Changtan, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.6122950, 111.0764530 (approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: