Guzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Guzhuang Coal Mine started construction in 1965 and was simply put into production in 1965 with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity. Reconstruction and expansion were carried out with the design production capacity expanded to 1.5 million tons/year in 1984, and the service life was 60 years. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Yangquan Guzhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhenghua Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hedi Town, Suburb, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.980788, 113.551745
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 129.2050 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 26.04 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.0065 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1982年