Habrang Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Habrang Coal Mine is an operating mine in Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The owner and operator of the mine is State Mining Corporation Limited (SMCL), an enterprise of the Royal Government of Bhutan.
- Owner: State Mining Corporation Limited (SMCL)
- Operator: Royal Government of Bhutan
- Location: Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan
- GPS Coordinates: 26.90306949, 91.67961198 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.045 million tons
- Total Resource: 0.6 (Proven)
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Sub-Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Mining Method:
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- State Mining Corporation Limited (SMCL), Company Website, accessed September 2021