Hanyuan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hanyuan power station (湖北汉远电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Xiaogan Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Hubei Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Hubei Hanyuan Power Generation
- Parent company:
- Location: Hanyuan, Xiaogan City, Hanchuan, Xiaogan Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.924, 113.916 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hanyuan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.