Hebei Zongheng Group Fengnan Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Hebei Zongheng Group Fengnan Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. plant (河北纵横集团丰南钢铁有限公司) is located in Lingang Economic Development Zone, Fengnan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China. It is a large-scale steel company that is jointly reorganized.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Huzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
In the first phase of the project, two 2314m3 blast furnaces and two 172t converters (with an ironmaking capacity of 3.95 million tons and a steelmaking capacity of 3.84 million tons) were put into trial operation in 2019. The second-phase project 2#, 3# 2314m3 blast furnace, 3#, 4#173t converter and supporting facilities are expected to be put into operation in 2021.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company:Shanghai Chetong Trading Co., Ltd. 45%, Zhejiang Hongcheng New Energy Co., Ltd. 40%, Hebei Zongheng Steel Group Co., Ltd. 15% 
- Owner: Shanghai Chetong Trading Co., Ltd. 45%, Zhejiang Hongcheng New Energy Co., Ltd. 40%, Hebei Zongheng Steel Group Co., Ltd. 15% 
- Other language plant name:
- Location: No. 1 Fugang Road, Panjiazhuang Village, Jiuguan Town, Nanxun District, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.222566, 118.094201 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2019 (age 1–2) (anticipated full production in 2021)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):'
- Steel product category:
- Steel products: Automobile structural steel, container steel, weathering steel, duplex steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF)(2x2314m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF)(2x172-tonne)
Articles and resources