Hedishan Hongyan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hedishan Hongyan Coal Mine is a coal resource integration mine. Construction started in July 2010 and was completed in August 2013, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
On July 25, 2020, a safety accident occurred at Hedishan Hongyan Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shenmu City Majiata Township Hedishan Hongyan Coal Mine
- Owner: Shenmu City Majiata Township Hedishan Hongyan Coal Mine
- Location: Hedishan Village, Majiata Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.023077, 110.347795
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 30.61 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 7.9 million tonne
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 2.9854 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2016