Henan Angang Zhoukou Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Shenqiu Iron and Steel Industrial Park, Zhoukou City, Henan Province, China.
On May 18, 2021, with the successful ignition of the No. 1 blast furnace in the first phase of the Zhoukou capacity replacement project of Anyang Iron and Steel, the 1860m³ blast furnace entered the stage of full production.
- Private/State ownership: mixture 
- Parent company:Linyi Investment Development Group Co., Ltd. 75%, Junan County Investment Management Co., Ltd. 25% 
- Owner: Anyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. 76.9231%, Zhoukou City Industrial Cluster Development and Investment Co., Ltd. 11.5385%, Zhoukou City Investment Group Co., Ltd. 7.6923%, Shenqiu State-owned Investment Group Co., Ltd. 3.8462%
- Other language plant name: 河南安钢周口钢铁有限责任公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Shenqiu Iron and Steel Industrial Park, Zhoukou City, Henan Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates:33.366955, 115.099117(aproximate)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year:
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category:
- Steel products:
- Steelmaking process: integrated (BF)
- Primary steel production equipment:1 blast furnaces (BF 高炉)(1x1860m³), 1 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF 氧气顶吹转炉)(1x155-tonne)
Articles and resources
- [Company website]
- [IPE page]
- [Baidu Baike page]