Henan Xinli power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Xinli power station (中信股份新力发电厂) is a 725-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Xingyang City, the approximate location of the plant, in Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: CITIC Pacific Ltd
- Parent company: CITIC Group
- Location: Xingyang City, Zhengzhou Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.787, 113.383 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 725 MW (Unit 1: 125 MW; Units 2-4: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1992-95 (Units 2-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xinli Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.