Hengyun-A power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengyun-A power station (also simply known as the Hengyun power station) is a 1,445-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Hengyun, Huangpu District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Guangdong Yudean Group Co Ltd
- Parent company: Guangdong Yudean Group
- Location: Hengyun, Huangpu District, Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.0632729, 113.500253 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,445 MW (Unit 1: 125 MW; Units 2 & 3: 210 MW; Units 4-6: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1998 (Unit 2); 2002 (Unit 3); 2005 (Units 4-6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hengyun Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.