Hequ Jiuxian Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jiuxian Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Hequ Jiuxian Surface Mine is operated by Shanxi Coal Import and Export Group Corporation. The mine was formed by the merger and reorganization of eight coal mines including the original Fanjialiang and Shibaozi Coal Industry Company in Hequ County. The approved production capacity is 3.0Mt/a and the mining method is open-pit mining. On June 24, 2016, the project was completed and officially put into production.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Import & Export Group Corporation.
- Parent Company: Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment Operation Co.
- Location: Jiuxian Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province，China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.140067,111.196655(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 251.15Mt
- Minable Reserves: 231.08Mt
- Coal Type: bit(long flame coal )
- Mine Size: 24.9536k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface Mine
- Start Year: 2016
- Total Investment: