Hesigewula South Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hesigewula South surface mine (内蒙古锡林河煤化工有限责任公司贺斯格乌拉南露天煤矿) is a proposed mine located in the territory of East Ujimqin Banner of Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 15 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayanhushuo Town, Wulagai District, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
On November 30th 2017, the development of Hesigewula South Surface Mine with production capacity of 15Mt/year was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Xilinhe Coal Chemical Co.
- Parent company: China Guodian(51%), Inner Mongolia Jarud Banner Xingta Mining Industry Co.
- Location: Bayanhushuo Town, Wulagai District, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 46.244498,119.243355(exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 15 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 683.04Mt
- Minable Reserves: 652.92Mt
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 27.23k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources