Himeji Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Himeji Gas Pipeline (also known as Himeji East-West connecting pipeline) is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 2.5 miles / 4 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline is diameter of 600 mm and operates at 4 MPa
Articles and resources
- Osaka Gas, Osaka Gas, February 2019
- Tex Report (18 March 2016). "Osaka Gas to Consume 7.02 Mil MT of LNG in FY2016". The TEX Report Topics. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- 東京ガス、大阪ガス及び東邦ガスの事業概況（詳細 (“Business Outline of Tokyo Gas, Osaka Gas, and Toho Gas (Detail)” (published 3/2013) March 2013
- Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. (10 March 2016). "Osaka Gas Group's Business Plan for FY 2017.3" (PDF). Osakagas. Retrieved 12 February 2020.