Hkw Offenbach power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Hkw Offenbach power station is a 64-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Hesse, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Hesse, Germany.
- Sponsor: Evs Offenbach Ag
- Parent company: Evs Offenbach Ag
- Location: the state of Hesse, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.1000, 8.8000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 64 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 64 MW (start-up in 1988)
Articles and Resources