Hoa Phat Hai Duong Steel power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Vietnam and coal|
Hoa Phat Hai Duong Steel power station is a proposed 52-megawatt (MW) coal- and coke-fired plant in Hai Duong Province, Vietnam.
The satellite photograph below shows the location of the Hoa Phat Hai Duong steel mill in Hiep Son Commune, Kinh Mon District, Hai Duong Province, Vietnam, where the plant will be built.
In November 2019 Hoa PHat Hai Duong Steel proposed building the plant to power its steel mill in Hiep Son Commune.
- Sponsor: Hoa Phat Hai Duong Steel
- Parent company: Hoa Phat Hai Duong Steel
- Location: Hiep Son Commune, Kinh Mon District, Hai Duong Province, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 21.0176912, 106.5320567 (exact)
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: 52 MW
- In service: 2021
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Thép Hòa Phát Hải Dương đầu tư trạm phát điện dư 50MW, B News, Nov. 15, 2019