Ilgin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
The Ilgin coal mine is an underground mine, operated by Ilgin Lignite Enterprise (Ilgin Linyitleri Isletme Muessesesii Mudurlugu), a subsidiary of TKI, with a capacity of 0.3 million tonnes per annum, in Ilgin, Konya, Turkey. The mine will provide fuel to the proposed Ilgın power station.
The map below shows the exact location of the Ilgin mine in Ilgin, Konya, Turkey.
- Owner: Ilgin Lignite Enterprise (Ilgin Linyitleri Isletme Muessesesii Mudurlugu)
- Parent company: TKI
- Location: Ilgin, Konya, Turkey
- GPS coordinates: 38.281096, 31.895228 (exact)
- Mine status: operating
- Production: 0.3 MTPA
- Mineable reserves: 175.3 MT
- Start year:
- Coal type: lignite
- Mine type: underground
- Power station: Ilgın power station