Irbeysky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Irbeysky Coal Mine is a surface mine in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine, near the village of Latyntsevo, in Irbeysky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
Irbeysky Razor LLC operates the mine, which is owned by Vostsibugol. According the Krasnoyarsk Territory local government the mine employs over 500 people. Coal from the mine is transported to a power station in Irkutsk, with some mine being consumed domestically in the local area.  In 2021 Vostsibugol acquired a sole ownership of Irbeysky Razor LLC. .
- Operator: Irbeysky Razor LLC 
- Owner: Vostsibugol
- Location: Latyntsevo, Irbeysky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.72658848, 95.31396644 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 2.5 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) (2015) 
- Total Reserves: 75 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type: LIGNITE (Thermal)
- Mine Type: SURFACE
- Start Year: 2000 
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Agency of Press and Mass Communications of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, Irbeysky coal mine, Agency website, Accessed March 2021
- Ирбейский угольный разрез, Wikimapia, accessed Apr. 2021.
- Interfax Russia, "Vostsibugol became the sole owner of the Krasnoyarsk Irbeysky open-pit mine", Interfax website, March 2021