Irkutsk-9 Station 1 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Russia and coal|
Irkutsk-9 Station 1 power station is a 185-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Irkutsk province, Russia. (The plant is separate from the Irkutsk-9 power station, which is located about 3 km away.)
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Angarsk city, Angarsky district, Irkutsk province.
Background on Plant
The plant's eight units are scheduled to be retired in 2020.
- Sponsor: Irkutskenergo
- Parent company: EuroSibEnergo
- Location: Angarsk city, Angarsky district, Irkutsk province, Russia
- Coordinates: 52.565987, 103.931986 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 185 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Irkutsk TPS-9 Station 1 Thermal Power Station Russia, Global Energy Observatory, accessed June 2018.
- ТЭЦ-1 планируют закрыть после перераспределения нагрузки на ТЭЦ-9 в Приангарье к 2020 году, Irkutsk Media, Sep. 10, 2018