Isaac Downs coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Australia and coal|
The Isaac Downs coal mine is a proposed project, to be operated by Stanmore Coal, and producing 2.2 million tonnes per annum, near Moranbah, Queensland, Australia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed mine.
Coal Mine Background
Stanmore Coal is currently pursuing the project proposal.
- Parent Company: Stanmore Coal
- Location: Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
- GPS Coordinates: -21.97936646, 148.1290409 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.2 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:35 million tonnes
- Coal type: Metallurgical
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface
- Mining Method: Open cut, dragline
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Stanmore Coal, "Issac Downs", Stanmore Coal website, accessed 20 June 2019.
Related GEM.wiki articles