Jaenschwalde Vattenfall power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Jaenschwalde Vattenfall power station was a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Europe AG
- Parent company: Vattenfall
- Location: the state of Brandenburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.8342, 14.4572 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source: Domestic
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 300 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired /combined cycles, 300 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources