Jagannath coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Jagannath mines)
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine, in Angul, Odisha, India.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Angul district, Odisha state, India
- Coordinates: 20.949857, 85.147665 (exact)
- Status: Operating, with expansions under construction/planned
- Production: 6 mtpa
- Mineable Reserve: 26 Mt (5.83 Mt Proven Reserve )Coal Directory of India 2012-13, Ministry of Coal, 2014, p. 2.11.</ref>
- Start Year:
- Coal type:Lignite
- Mining method: Surface, Open Pit
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited,Bioprofile of Projects, accessed March 16, 2020
- Coal India, Annual Report 2018-2019, accessed March 16, 2020.
- Bioprofile of Projects, MCL website, accessed May 2015.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited 2013-14 Annual Report, pp. 20-21.
- Muhandi Coalfields Limited, "Application for Prior Environmental Clearance for Coal Mining Project of JAGANNATH OCP EXPANSION", p. 5. Accessed May 2021