Jax coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jax coal mine is owned and operated by QCoal Group, near Collinsville, Queensland, Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the Anglesea mine in Victoria, south-eastern Australia.
The mine is operated by QCoal.
- Owner: QCoal Group
- Location: Bowen Basin, Collinsville, Queensland, Australia
- GPS Coordinates: -20.713736, 147.860166 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 36 Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal & Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year: 2012
- Source of Financing:
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- QCoal, Projects-Jax Mine, Company Website, accessed January 2021