Jiangsu LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jiangsu LNG Terminal (中石油江苏如东LNG接收站) is an LNG terminal in Jiangsu, China.
- Sponcor: PetroChina Jiangsu LNG Co., Ltd. 中石油江苏液化天然气有限公司
- Owner: CNPC 55%; Jiangsu Guoxin Investment Group 10%; Pacific Oil & Gas holding 35%.
- Parent: CNPC
- Location: Rudong, Nantong, Jiangsu, China
- Coordinates: 132.528814, 121.428128 (exact)
- Capacity: Phase I: 3.5 mtpa; Phase II: 3.5 mtpa; Phase III: 3.5 mtpa
- Status: Phase I: Operating; Phase II: Operating; Phase III: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: Phase I: 2011; Phase II: 2015; Phase III: 2021
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The LNG terminal project is built on an artificial island offshore of the city of Rudong. The terminal connects to the West-East Gas Pipeline which delivers gas to the central and eastern regions of China as well as to the Shaan-Jing pipeline delivering gas to Beijing and the provinces of Shanxi, Hebei, and Tianjin. Phase I began operations in November 2011 and includes three 160,000 cubic meter storage tanks capable of receiving 3.5 mtpa of LNG. Phase II started construction in 2014, and in 2015 this 3.5-mtpa capacity expansion was successfully put into operation.
Articles and resources
- leslie. "中石油江苏液化天然气有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-19.
- LNG接收站专栏 (2020-05-25). "江苏如东LNG接收站——LNG接收站介绍（05）". 商业新知网 (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- Jiangsu Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Project, China Hyrdocarbons-Technology, accessed June 24, 2017
- Jiangsu LNG Terminal CNPC, accessed June 24 2017
- The third phase of Jiangsu Rudong LNG receiving station was officially opened! The second phase of the new Austrian Zhoushan LNG reception was approved! Sohu, accessed April 16 2019
- "中国石油江苏如东LNG接收站扩建工程（三期）最新进展_储罐". www.sohu.com. 2019-12-25. Retrieved 2021-03-29.