Jiangyin LNG Terminal (Garson Gas)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
iangyin LNG Terminal (Garson Gas) (嘉盛燃气江阴LNG调峰储配站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Jiangsu, China.
- Sponsor: Garson Gas Co.,Ltd. 江苏嘉盛燃气有限公司
- Owner: Shanghai Garson Petroleum & Chemicals Co., Ltd. 32%; Shanghai Jiachang Petrochemical Co., Ltd. 20%; Shanghai Wanpeng International Trade Co., Ltd. (上海万鹏国际贸易有限公司) 14%; Shanghai Jiakun International Trade Co., Ltd.(上海嘉鲲国际贸易有限公司) 14%; Three individuals 20%.
- Parent: GARSON ENTERPRISE GROUP LIMITED, 嘉盛企业集团
- Location: Jiangyin, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Coordinates: 31.949128, 120.007213 (exact)
- Capacity: 1.5 mtpa
- Additional Proposed Capacity: 1.5 mtpa
- Status: proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2022
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Jiangyin LNG Terminal (Garson Gas) is a proposed 1.5+1.5 mtpa LNG import terminal in Jiangsu, China.  It is an inland river LNG terminal and will be located next to Jiangyin LNG Terminal (Zhongtian Energy).
It is proposed by Garson Gas Co.,Ltd. The project was reportedly permitted by the authority in April 2020. The estimated investment is 2.5 billion yuan ($381.5 million) and planned for operation in 2022 .