Jinhuagong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinhuagong Coal Mine is operated and owned by Jinneng Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd. (Former name: Datong Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd.) It was put into operation in 1956, with a design capacity of 4.5 million tons per year. There was a coal mine accident in 2019, resulting in 5 deaths.
- Operator: Jinneng Coal Mine Group Co.,Ltd. (Former name: Datong Coal Mine Group Co.,Ltd.)
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group
- Location: Jinhuagong Street, Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 40.109769, 113.16219(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.4Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 87.3Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 1956