KBB Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
KBB Coal Mine is a 0.79-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Operator: Karya Bumi Baratama
- Owner: CircleOne Consulting
- Location: the province of South Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.6166, 102.7800 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity: 0.79 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 164
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 184.0
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.