KCM Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
KCM Coal Mine is a 0.13-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Mataraman, Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the coal mine in Mataraman, Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Kadya Caraka Mulia
- Owner: United Tractors
- Location: Mataraman, Banjar, the province of South Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -3.3113, 114.5670 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Production capacity: 0.13 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 4
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 46.28
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.