Kaavian Steel Khouzestan plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kaavian Steel Khouzestan plant is a 700-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Khouzestan, in Iran. Kaavian Steel Khouzestan plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the exact location of the steel plant in Ahvaz, in Iran.
The Kaavian Steel Khouzestan plant is currently a rolling mill, but is planning to add an electric arc furnace (EAF) capacity.
- Location: Ahvaz, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 31.283549, 48.572468 (exact)
- Plant status: proposed
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Kavian Steel Co [100%]
- Parent company PermID: 5001089356 [100%]
- Owner: Kavian Steel Co
- Owner company PermID: 5001089356
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 700.0
- Electric arc furnace (EAF): 700
- Steel product category: semi-finished; finished rolled
- Steel products: slab; plate; rolled products
- ISO14001 certification: yes
- ISO50001 certification: N/A
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF) 
- Detailed production equipment: EAF (number unknown) 
Articles and Resources
- "General Catalogue 2017" (PDF). Kaavian Steel. 2017. Retrieved 2022-03-09.
- "Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity" (PDF). OECD. 2021. Retrieved 2022-03-09.
- "Kaavian Steel Company Public Joint Stock Company Profile". EMIS. Retrieved 2022-03-09.