Kamyshansky - West coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Kamyshansky - West coal mine is a proposed coal mine near Kiselyovsk, Prokopyevsk municipal district in Kemerovo region, Russia.
The image below shows the location of the site, near the village of Kotino, in Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
A full range of exploration work has been completed at the proposed mine site, according to a document from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. Additionally, a feasibility study was developed for permanent exploratory conditions; the permanent exploration conditions were approved; land lease was issued; construction of transport communications completed to the site; power supply facilities.
- Sponsor: "Resource" LLC
- Parent Company:
- Location: Kotino, Prokopyevsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.253994, 86.979961 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.6 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 100 million tons
- Coal type: Grade D, DG
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: open pit
- Start Year: 2023
- Source of Financing:
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Участок «Камышанский Западный» ООО «Ресурс», Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, "Strategy and Programme for Russia’s Coal Industry Development to 2035," January 2020.