Kemerovskaya CHP power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Kemerovskaya CHP power station is an 80-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Kemerovo province, Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Kemerovo city, Kemerovsky district, Kemerovo province.
Background on Plant
In November 2018 the inlet and outlet flues of the main boiler accidentally caught fire during a test of the plant's equipment.
- Sponsor: JSC Kemerovo Generation
- Parent company: SUEK
- Location: Kemerovo city, Kemerovsky district, Kemerovo province, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.400480, 85.987592 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 80 MW
- In service: 1939
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Kuzbass basin
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Кемеровская ТЭЦ, Wikipedia (Russian), accessed June 2018.
- Кемеровская ТЭЦ, Siberian Generating Company website, accessed June 2018.
- поделиться новостью Пожарные ликвидировали возгорание на Кемеровской ТЭЦ, Energyland, Nov. 26, 2018