Kendilo Coal Indonesia Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kendilo Coal Indonesia Coal Mine is a 0.12-million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) coal mine in Pasir Belengkong, Paser, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approx. location of the coal mine in Pasir Belengkong, Paser, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Operator: Kendilo Coal Indonesia
- Owner: Kencilo Coal (99.9%), Nippon Cake & Engineering Company (0.01%)
- Location: Pasir Belengkong, Paser, the province of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -1.9611, 115.8685 (approx.)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year: 1989
- Production capacity: 0.12 Mtpa
- Total reserves (Mt): 27
- Coal type: Subbituminous
- Mine type: Surface
- Mine size (Km2): 41.33
- Workforce size:
- Primary consumer:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- Indonesian Coal Mining Association (APBI-ICMA), "Indonesian Coal Book, 2020-2021," Petromindo.com, February 2020.