Khorasan Steel Complex
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Khorasan Steel Complex (مجتمع فولاد خراسان (سهامی عام) (Persian)) is a steel plant in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
Khorasan Steel Complex has been listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange since January 1991.
- Private/State ownership: Mixture (Ministry of Industries and Mines)
- Parent company: National Iranian Steel Company (NISCO)
- Owner: Khorasan Steel Complex Co.
- Alternative plant names: KSCCO
- Other language plant name: مجتمع فولاد خراسان (سهامی عام) (Persian)
- Location: Neishabur-Firouzeh Road, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- GPS Coordinates: 36.343459, 58.673691 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2001 (age 19–20)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 1041 (EAF, 2018)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: rebar, billets, DRI, HBI
- Steel sector end users: construction
- Steelmaking process: integrated (DRI)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 DRI plants (#1 (Feb 2010), #2 (2011); 2 electric arc furnace (EAF) (EAF#1, EAF#2 (2017)); 2.5 MTPA pelletizing plant (2018)
Articles and resources
- Contact Us, Khorasan Steel Complex Co., Retrieved on: Jul. 14, 2020
- National Iranian Steel Company at a Glance, NISCO, Retrieved on: Jul. 14, 2020
- Khorasan Steel at a glance, Khorasan Steel Complex Co., Retrieved on: Jul. 14, 2020
- History, Khorasan Steel Complex Co., Retrieved on: Jul. 14, 2020
- Iranian national steel organization, 2018. A comprehensive study of Iranian steel industry. Page 123.
- Policy on Integrated Management System, Khorasan Steel Complex Co., Retrieved on: Jul. 14, 2020