Koksovy Kiselyovsk Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The Uchastok Koksovy (Kiselyovsk) coal mine (Участок Коксовый) is a surface mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
(Uchastok" means "site," and "Koksovy" means "coke")
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Uchastok Koksovy LLC, which is owned by Industrial Metallurgical Holding-Coal (IMH-Coal).
In the first half of 2022, the mine produced 660 thousand tonnes of coal.
- Operator: Uchastok Koksovy LLC
- Owner: Industrial Metallurgical Holding-Coal (IMH-Coal)
- Location: Kiselyovsk, Kiselyovsk Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.995560, 86.662388 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1 Mtpa
- Total Resource: 7 MT
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- KOKS Group, Steel Making Raw Materials Market Development Metal Bulletin, 2012, accessed May 20 2020.
- Разрез «Участок "Коксовый" (Киселёвск), Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- "ООО «Участок «Коксовый»". metholding.ru. Retrieved October 2022. Check date values in:
- "Argus Russian Coal". argusmedia.com. August 1, 2022.