Kovykta-Sayansk-Irkutsk Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kovykta-Sayansk-Irkutsk Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Russia.
- Operator: Gazprom
- Length: 410.10 miles
- Capacity: 2.50 bcm/year
- Diameter: 28.35 inches
- Source: Kovykta gas condensate field
- Status: Proposed
Articles and resources
- "Energy Base," Accessed August 22, 2020
- Foy, Henry (April 3, 2018). "Russia's $55bn pipeline gamble on China's demand for gas". Financial Times. Retrieved October 7, 2020.
- "Power of Siberia". www.gazprom.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- Gazprom (2019). "PJSC Gazprom Annual Report" (PDF). Retrieved October 7, 2020.