Kunming Iron and Steel Myanmar plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kunming Iron and Steel Myanmar is a proposed steel plant in Myanmar.
The location of the proposed steel plant in Myanmar is unknown.
- Private/State ownership: state-owned (SASAC)
- Parent company: Kunming Iron and Steel Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Kunming Iron and Steel Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Location: unknown
- GPS Coordinates: unknown
- Plant status: proposed
- Start year: unknown
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steelmaking process: integrated (unknown)
- Primary steel production equipment: unknown
Articles and resources
- Latest Developments in Steelmaking Capacity 2020, OECD, 2020
- China’s Kungang mulls 4 million t/y steelworks in Myanmar, Mysteel Global, Jun. 26, 2019, Retrieved on: Dec. 11, 2020
- Kunming Iron & Steel Holding Co., Ltd., Fitch Ratings, Feb. 18, 2020, Retrieved on: Dec. 11, 2020
- China's Kunming plans integrated steel mill in Myanmar, Argus Media, Jun. 25, 2019, Retrieved on: Dec. 11, 2020