Kusheyakovsky Novy coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Kusheyakovsky Novy coal mine is a proposed coal mine in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the site of the proposed mine, near Chistaya Griva, in Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Project documents are being developed for stage I of developing the reserves of the Kusheyakovsky Novy (also spelled Novyi) mine, and a "positive conclusion" was received from the state's environmental examination.
- Sponsor: Energia-NK
- Parent Company: MelTEK
- Location: Chistaya Griva, Novokuznetsky District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 53.987789, 87.594337 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2-3 Mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 58 million tons
- Coal type: Coal grade G
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Участок «Кушеяковский Новый», Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, "Strategy and Programme for Russia’s Coal Industry Development to 2035," January 2020.
- "What is known about coal miners who intend to open a new mine near Novokuznetsk," "NK-TV," January 21, 2020.