Linkou Plant TP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Linkou Plant TP power station (台塑林口發電廠) is a 51-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Linkou Township, Taipei City, Taiwan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Linkou Township, Taipei City, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: Formosa Plastics Corp
- Parent company: Formosa Plastics Group
- Location: Linkou Township, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 25.046142, 121.413382 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 51 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 15 MW (start-up in 1983)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 36 MW (start-up in 1990)
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants Database, S&P Global, Platts, accessed June 2021 (purchase required)