Linkou Plant TP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Linkou Plant TP power station is a 36-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Taipei City, Taiwan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Taipei City, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: Formosa Plastics Corp
- Parent company: Formosa Plastics Group
- Location: Taipei City, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 25.1616, 121.3521 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 36 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 36 MW (start-up in 1990)
Articles and Resources