Liulin Liansheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liulin Liansheng power station, also known as Liulin Huaguang power station, is a 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shanxi province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Liulin county.
The photo below shows Phase II of the plant, about 4 km to the west.
Liulin power station originally consisted of four units totaling 1400 MW. The first two units of 100 MW each were put into operation in 1995 and 1996, respectively, at a total investment of 1.1 billion yuan. The units were funded through loans from the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
In 2008 two more units of 600 MW each began operation.
Project Details of phase II
- Sponsor: Gemeng International
- Parent company: Shanxi International Electricity Group
- Location: Xuecun Town, Liulin county, Shanxi province, China
- Coordinates: 37.4185467, 110.8243489 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 600 MW (2 x 300 MW)
- In service: 2012 (Unit 1), 2014 (Unit 2)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Shanxi Liulin Power Generation Co. Ltd," Shanxi International Energy Group website, accessed October 2014
- "Development History," Shanxi International Energy Group website, accessed October 2014
- "国家能源局同意山西柳林联盛煤矸石综合利用电厂二期项目开展前期工作," Shanxi Development and Reform Commission, 2011-2-16
- "山西电建承建宏光发电二期工程2号机组投入商业运行," 山西电建, 2014-12-26
- "关于山西柳林联盛煤矸石综合利用电厂二期工程（1×300MW）环境影响报告书的批复," Ministry of Environmental Protection, August 20, 2014