Lloyds Steel Industries steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lloyd Steel Industries is an electric steel plant in Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Maharashtra, India.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd.
- Owner: Lloyds Steels Industries Ltd.
- Location: A 6/3 & 5/5 MIDC Area, Murbad Tal Kalyan, Dist Thane, 421401, Maharashtra, India
- GPS Coordinates: 19.262606, 73.396916 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1991 (age 29–30)
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 518 (FY 2019)
- Steel product category: flat
- Steel products: slab, cold rolled coil, sheets
- Steel sector end users: oil & gas, energy, defense
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
Articles and resources
- Lloyds Steel Company Profile, Lloyds Steel, Retrieved on: May 19, 2020
- Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd., Lloyds Steel, Retrieved on: May 19, 2020
- Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd., Trade India, Retrieved on: May 19, 2020
- Annual Report 2018-2019, Ministry of Steel, Government of India, 2019
- Products & Projects, Lloyds Steel, Retrieved on: May 19, 2020