Longwanggou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longwanggou mine (鄂尔多斯市国源矿业开发有限责任公司龙王沟煤矿) is located in Jungar, a banner of western Inner Mongolia.It is one of the coal mines of Shendong Coal Base. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 10 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, the development of Longwanggou mine in Jungar Mining Area was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission. The production capacity of the coal mine was set up to be 10Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Ordos Guoyuan Mining Development Co.
- Parent Company: China Datang Corporation(51%), Luen Mei Group（49%）
- Location: Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.810538,111.214212
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1616.09Mt
- Minable Reserves: 787.76Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 51.149k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: