Luhanske Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Luhanske Coal Mine is an operating underground coal mine in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the mine, in Katerynivka, Lutuhyne Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine. The mine is located within the rebel-controlled territory of the so-called Luhansk People's Republic.
The Luhanske coal mine is an underground coal mine. It is operated by Luhansk Coal (Luhanskuhol), a state-owned company that since 2014 has been folded into Tsentrugol, the "State Unitary Enterprise" of the Luhansk People's Republic rebel government.
- Owner: Luhansk Coal (Luhanskuhol)
- Parent Company: Tsentrugol
- Location: Katerynivka, Lutuhyne Raion, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine
- GPS Coordinates: 48.5518458, 39.1745283 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1975
- Source of Financing: