Luneng Majiatan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luneng Majiatan power station is a proposed 3,600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Majiatan Town (Majiatanzhen), the approximate location where the plant would be built in Lingwu City, Yinchuan Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
SGCC is currently planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 3,600 MW in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
- Sponsor: Luneng
- Parent company: SGCC
- Location: Majiatan Town (Majiatanzhen), Lingwu City, Yinchuan Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 37.795, 106.805 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 3,600 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- ↑ " 十二五规划16大煤电基地项目" accessed June 2013
- ↑ “国华宁东电厂一期1号机组完成满负荷运行168小时,” 国家核电 2010-12-15
- ↑ “热烈庆祝 神华国华宁东发电有限公司一期工程双机投产,” 中国系统集成在线 accessed September, 2014